With the influence of modern technology, images have also been an integral part of the internet communication. Thus, search engines especially Google already allow searches with the use of images on desktop and mobile phones. In this article, let us discuss the best way how to use Google Reverse Image Search For Mobile.
Using Google Reverse Image Search For Mobile
Regardless of which operating system you are using; you can easily use it on mobile phones with either iOS or Android operating systems. Searching an image in Google using keywords gives you good quality for mobile devices. Also, you can use the URL of the image to look for it over the internet browser.
You Can Reverse Image Search Following These Steps:
- The initial step for this is to find the image that you wanted to search for in your mobile phone browser.
- Press and hold on the image for a little while then you will see an options menu. To look at the information of your image, you need to do is to click on files to choose the particular image. After that, click on the camera icon in the search box and change to upload an image tab. Then you click on choose file.
- Next is to click on copy to save the URL of the image on your clipboard.
- Then Go to the website: images.google.com.
- You click it and wait for the search dialog box, then paste the link of the image you have copied.
- After pasting the URL, you click now the search icon. This will start the search. It will start uploading the image file and in a matter of seconds, Google will deliver you all the image information that you are looking for.
- However, if there are no results shown, click now the option to Search by Image.
- Consequently, all the image results will be reloaded by the webpage.
A Simpler Way To Use Google Image Search
You can use the availability of the Google Chrome web browser for Reverse Image Search on your mobile phone.
- Open your Google Chrome on your mobile phone. If it happens that you don’t have it on your mobile phone, you can easily download it either from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- The nest is to look for the image that you want to search for.
- Once you have found the image, press and hold on the image for a little while, then you will see an options menu. Click Search Google for This Image.
- A new tab will open by Google chrome while loading the results of your search and in a matter of seconds, Google chrome will deliver you all the image details you are looking for.
There you have it, the ways on how you can look for the information of the images with particular information such as source, upload date, similar images, and all other things right at the comfort of your mobile phone.