What Is A Reverse Image Search?
A reverse image search is an online tool that uses a search engine to gather information, similar to a word search. A reverse image search, on the other hand, uses an image to link to other related photos online. Most users make use of this tool to identify celebrities, to shop, especially when looking for the new fashion trends, they have seen somewhere else. Users can upload an image or enter a URL into the search engine for results. Below are the two of the easiest ways on How To Do A Reverse Image Search.
Reverse Image Search For Your Mobile Phone
Regardless of which operating system your mobile has; you can easily use your mobile phones whether you are using iOS or Android operating systems. Searching an image over the internet using keywords gives you good quality for mobile phones. Also, you can use the URL of the image to look for it over the internet browser.
Easy Ways On How To Do A Reverse Image Search From Your Mobile Phone
- The first step that you have to do is to find the image that you wanted to search for in your mobile phone browser.
- Press and hold on the image for a few seconds then an options menu will appear. In order to look at the information of your image, what you need to do is to click on files to choose the particular image. Afterward, click on the camera icon in the search box and change to upload an image tab. Then you click on choose file.
- The next one is to click on copy to save the URL of the image on your clipboard.
- Then Go to the website: images.google.com.
- You click it and wait for the search dialog box, then paste the link of the image you have copied.
- After pasting the URL, you click now the search icon. This will start the search. It will start uploading the image file and in just a while it will deliver you all the image information that you are looking for.
- If in case there are no results shown, you click now the option to Search by Image.
- Consequently, all the image results will be reloaded by the webpage.
A More Easy Way To Use Reverse Image Search
You can use the availability of the Google Chrome web browser for Reverse Image Search on your mobile phone.
- Open your Google Chrome on your mobile phone. If it happens that you don’t have it on your mobile phone, you can easily download it either from Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
- The nest is to look for the image that you want to search for.
- Once you have found the image, press and hold on the image for a little while, then you will see an options menu. Click Search Google for This Image.
- A new tab will open by Google chrome while loading the results of your search and in a matter of seconds, Google chrome will deliver you all the image details you are looking for.