When it comes time to invest in a marketing automation platform, a common question I hear is “how much does it cost?” I’ve recently been working with some affiliate marketers who have been looking to implement marketing and business automation and a common platform that they choose is GetResponse.
So, let’s take a look at GetResponse pricing.
You’ve Got Options
With GetResponse, you have four options when it comes to plans. It really depends on what you’re looking to use the platform when it comes to deciding which option is best for you and your business. Just starting out? Then the ‘Email’ plan is going to be best suited. Large enterprise? Then the ‘Enterprise’ plan is going to work for you.
The above GetResponse pricing is for monthly plans. If you’re keen to save money and have already decided that GetResponse is for you, then you can save 18% on yearly plans and 30% on 2-year plans.
What’s Different Between The Plans?
The GetResponse platform is very powerful and the plans allow you to select the level that best fits your business needs. Let’s take a look at the differences between the plans.
- As the name suggests, this plan is predominantly for those looking for an email autoresponder only.
- The base pricing for this plan allows 1,000 contacts on your list, but you can increase your list size (for a price) up to 100,000 contacts.
- You can use ‘basic’ landing pages. This means that you can use 1 landing page on your account with up to 1,000 visitors per month.
- This plan comes with basic marketing automation – you can use workflows and tag your contacts (which is important for segmenting your list).
- You can have 1 user assigned to this account.
- It starts at a very cost effective $15/month.
The Pro account features everything the ‘Email’ plan offers, plus:
- ‘Advanced’ landing pages. This is multiple landing pages with unlimited visitors. You can also set up A/B testing… very useful if you intend to do any type of online lead generation activity.
- Webinars with 100 attendees
- Lead scoring to help you identify you ‘hottest’ prospects.
- Abandoned cart automation… very useful for e-commerce sites!
- Tracking contact activity on your website. This means that you can learn what your prospects are interested in and how they interact with your site.
- Automation segmentation. Automatically segment your lists through automation.
- You can have 3 users assigned to the account.
- The CRM module is unlocked, allowing you to better manage your relationship with your customers and subscribers.
- The eCommerce functions are unlocked.
- FREE email marketing certification program valued at $199.
- It starts at $49/month for monthly plans.
The Max account has everything from the previous plans, plus:
- Custom DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail)… I’ll be writing an article on this later so will link back soon.
- Campaign consulting with a GetResponse expert.
- Webinars for 500 attendees.
- Up to 5 users
- This plan starts at $165/month.
The Enterprise plan for GetResponse pricing includes all the features from above, in addition to:
- An account manager to help with all things GetResponse.
- Dedicated infrastructure.
- Dedicated IP address.
- Maximum performance when it comes to mail outs.
- Consulting to ensure that your account maintains its deliverability goals.
- Up to 10 users
- This plan has a lot of extra dedicated resources so the pricing reflects that. It starts at $1,199/month.
GetResponse Free Trial
With the Email, Pro, and Max plans you get a 30-day free trial. This isn’t one of those dodgy free trials that you have to put in your credit card details AND they skimp on features. It is a fully functional trial, allowing you to “test drive” the features before deciding on which plan to commit to. Also, you won’t need to put in your credit card details… so there’s no risk!
The Money Is In The List
How many times have you heard that the money is in the list? Well, if you haven’t started building a list yet, now is the perfect time to start. Marketing automation is available at a very cost-effective price. Sign up for a risk-free 30-day trial with GetResponse and see just what is possible with marketing and business automation.
Looking For A Full GetResponse Review?
Check out our GetResponse review here.